Late Cancellation Policy
- Please note that you MUST attend any booked sessions. If you need to cancel a session you must do so with a 24 hour notice or you will incur a late cancellation charge.
- Please note that you MUST attend any booked classes. If you need to cancel a session you must do so with a 24 hour notice or you will incur a late cancellation charge of £16.
- If you are on a trial membership you still must give 24 hours notice to cancel classes otherwise you may be charged £8 late cancellation fee and / or may lose your membership.
- Please be aware that all purchased services have an expiration date, including; classes, PT sessions, gift cards, trial services, membershps and all of our services.
- Please take note of the expiration dates on each of the services you purchase as we have a strict no-refunds policy on expired services.
Damaged Goods and Returns
- We will be happy to replace any purchased goods within 14 days of the purchase date and we offer a 30 day guaratee on all purchased goods.
- We will aim to replace damaged goods with a brand new one but failing to do so we will refund 100% of the cost.
- We are able to freeze montly memberships but we charge a standing fee of £5 per week on all frozen memberships.
- We can freeze a membership of maximun 4 weeks after which time the full monthly fee will apply.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for any property or items left behind on our premises, or any items stored in our lockers or any of our storage facilities.
- Please note that any items left behind at our gym and items which go unclaimed will be disposed of / thrown out of our premises.
- Moreno Fitness Limited will not be held liable and is complitely indeminified of any loss of property arising from use of our facilities and services.
Injury and Claims
- In choosing to participate in any of the activities offered by Moreno Fitness Limited you hereby accept full liability for the risk of partaking in the sport of boxing.
- You accept that by attending our classes and PT sessions you risk being injured / severely injured / death due to the nature of boxing that is a sport involving physical contact and violence.
- In choosing to participate in the activities offered by Moreno Boxing you hereby entirely and completely indemnify Moreno Fitness Limited from any claims or legal action for any and all injuries and losses of property or otherwise, arising from your participation in any and all of our activities and services.