WE LOVE BOXING
Our vision is that our gym will grow to become the best boxing gym in the UK offering technical boxing services to people of all abilities and levels. Our mission is simple: we want to offer the best technical boxing training experience to people of all levels by sharing our knowledge, while offering a bespoke and unique training program that is efficient and well structured. We want to help improve people’s quality of life through boxing training, building their confidence, sharpening their mind and teaching them to deal with adversity through the use of martial art principles.
Carlos Moreno is an experienced and dedicated trainer who has been boxing competitively for 8 years and coaching boxing for 7 years.
- 2014 Portuguese Elite National Champion
- 2014 Porto City Regional Elite Champion
- 2014 Swedish International Cup Champion
- 2013 England Rated Number 8 Lightweight Boxer (Boxing News)
- 2013 London ABA Elite Championship Semi-finalist
- 2013 North-west London ABA Elite Champion
- 2012 Cyprus International Cup Champion
- 2012 Level 3 Personal Training & Business Planning Diploma
- 2011 ABAE Boxing Leader Certificate
- 2009 London Haringey International Cup Champion
- 2009 Essex University Boxing Club Captain
- 2008 England Novice ABA Championship National Semi-finalist
- 2007 London Novice ABA Champion
- 2007 North-west London Novice ABA Champion
Senior TIB Boxing Instructor
Adrian was boxing as an amateur boxer in his home country Slovakia before he decided to move to the UK to study sports sciences at university, where he also continued his boxing training and started coaching on a 1-2-1 basis.
- BSc Degree in Sports Science
- ABA Boxing Coaching Level 1
- CYQ Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Btech Level 3 National Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
- FA Football Coach Level 3
- NVQ in Sports Leadership
- Slovakian National Therapist Diploma
Senior IBXT Cross Training Instructor
Olga is a certified boxing coach and fitness trainer, who focuses her studies on boxing conditioning in order to combine the well-known old school training methods with the latest scientific approach. Always on top of the latest research, you can ask her about exercise physiology, nutrition, supplementation, motor learning or proper exercise technique.
- 2015 Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- 2015 Red Corner Certified Boxing Coach
- 2015 ISSA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 2014 Bodybuilding and Fitness Trainer (Level 3)
- 2011 Bachelor with Honours in Tourism Management
Senior TIB Kickboxing Instructor
Aaron Ovid studied various martial arts such as Jeet-Kune-Do, kickboxing and MMA. He demonstrates a passion for boxing/martial arts, having competed for 12 years as a kickboxer and currently still competing and dedicating himself to the craft.
- B.I.D Sport and leisure Certificate
- B.F.D Sport and exercise Certificate
- Fitness Instructor Level 2 Certificate
- Advance Personal trainer Level 3 Certificate
- Boxing Instructor Certificate
- Circuit Instructor Certificate
- Sports Nutritionist Certificate
Senior TIB Insctructor
To Criag there's nothing sweeter than the sweet science of boxing and it's different technical aspects of footwork, ring-craft, sharpness and bio-mechanics. These finer points is what Craig likes to focus on in order to embody the true essence of boxing when teaching the art.
- 6 Amateur boxing competitions
- Level 3 personal trainer
- Level 2 fitness instructor
- Nutritional advisor
- FA level 1 football coach
Junior IBXT & TIB Instructor
Solomon Adeyi is a competitive amateur boxer at the famous Repton Boxing Club in East London but he did not always start out at fighter. At a young age, Solomon wanted to become a boxer but his mother looked upon boxing as an unecessary risk for her dear boxing, however despite this Solomon was determined, as he put it:
"After watching Froch vs Groves II, I decided enough is enough. That is when the flame was ignited beyond my belief and it was time to put my passion for the sport to the test."
- BSc Hons in Sport Studies
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Tomas Cittern Suddaby
Junior IBXT & TIB INstructor
Thomas started boxing at the age of 16 under the tutelage of Carlos Moreno and has been an avid boxing enthusiast every since.Thomas has spent the last few years pouring his energy into powerlifting and Boxing and has recently become a qualified personal trainer.
As a newly qualified personal trainer and boxing coach, Tom has aspirations of competing as a amateur boxing and is working hard towards that goal. Part of his preparation for competition is attending TIB and IBXT classes so don't be surprised if you end up training alongside your coach!
- level 2 gym instructor
- Advanced diploma in personal training with YMCA
Andrei Schiller Chan
Junior TIB & IBXT Instructor
Andrei Schiller-Chan is a Certified Boxing Coach, and Amateur Boxer fighting at State Level and has a combined record of 11 amateur and competitive fights. As a coach, he has 4 and half years of experience in teaching the art of boxing and has retired from the ring to focus more on teaching and learning this new skill. He was mentored & coached by Pradeep Singh for 5 years, the WBO and WBC Middleweight Champion of Asia Pacific and brings with him techniques and methods developed by his coach and team who have gone onto win state and national finals. Andrei's classes, besides boxing conditioning, bring mindfulness to body, breath and presence through the application of boxing’s science.
On the side Andrei is also a theatre producer and Director. The other half of his time is working as a Voice Coach and is currently completing his Masters In Voice at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
He has mentored professionals, actors, public speakers and icons, and is currently in pre production for producing his next theatre production 'The Island' by Athol Fugard.