Aaron Ovid studied various martial arts such as Jeet-Kune-Do, kickboxing and MMA. He demonstrates a passion for boxing/martial arts, having competed for 12 years as a kickboxer and currently still competing and dedicating himself to the craft.
He has experienced first-hand the importance that great boxing skills have in building a good martial artists. In wanting to improve his knowledge of sport and exercise, Aarron decided to study for his Personal Trainer diploma alongside competing in kickboxing and now has had 3 years of experience in the field.
Experience and Qualifications
- Active Competitive Kick boxer
- B.I.D Sport and leisure Certificate
- B.F.D Sport and exercise Certificate
- Fitness Instructor Level 2 Certificate
- Advance Personal trainer Level 3 Certificate
- Boxing Instructor Certificate
- Circuit Instructor Certificate
- Sports Nutritionist Certificate